The instruction contains the following points:
Ⅰ. E9 Server Check Before Use
1.The Inspection of New Machine Signing
a、When signing for the new machine, please check whether the appearance of the package is damaged. If there it is damaged, please take the photo and contact customer service for processing immediately;
b、After unpacking, please check whether the server case is deformed, and whether the fan and connecting line are damaged. If there is any damage, please take the photo and contact customer service for processing immediately;
c、Check whether there is any abnormal sound of the server, if there is any abnormal sound, please contact customer service immediately;
a、The server should be connected to a router or switch without POE function;
b、The server can only be connected to the router or switch by wire;
c、The recommended ambient temperature is 25~30℃;
d、The recommended ambient humidity is lower than 65%RH;
e、Pay attention to dust and foreign objects, so as not to corrode the computing board or affect the heat dissipation of the server;
f、It is recommended to use Google kernel browser or Firefox browser to browse the server background;
*Note: It is strictly forbidden to plug and unplug the power cord and signal line. The AC side of the server power supply must be reliably grounded.
Ⅱ. Basic Descriptions of E9 Server
The E9 server is one of the BITMAIN’s newest versions. Power supply APW12 is part of E9 server. All E9 servers are tested and configured prior to shipping to ensure easy set up.
1. The equipment must be connected to an earthed mains socket-outlet. The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
2. The equipment has two power inputs, only by connecting those two power supply sockets simultaneously can the equipment run. When the equipment is powered off, be sure to power off all power inputs.
3. DO NOT remove any screws and cables tied on the product.
4. DO NOT PRESS the metal button on the cover.
5. Please note that the actual server shall prevail.
2. E9 Server Components
The main components and controller front panel of E9 servers are shown in the following figure:
APW12 Power Supply:
1. Additional two power cords are needed.
Ⅲ. Use and Setup of E9 Server
To set up the server:
The file IPReporter.zip is supported by Microsoft Windows only
1. Go to the following site:
2. Download the following file: IPReporter.zip.
3. Extract the file.
The default DHCP network protocol distributes IP addresses automatically
4. Right-click IPReporter.exe and run it as Administrator.
5. Select one of the following options:
■ Shelf, Step, Position – suitable for farm servers to mark the location of the servers.
■ Default – suitable for home servers.
6. Click "Start".
7. On the controller board, click the IP Report button. Hold it down until it beeps (about 5 seconds).
The IP address will be displayed in a window on your computer screen.
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.
|Contact us >