AntSpace HK3 V2 Water-cooling System Usage and Operation
is the electrical charge logo. It is forbidden to open the cover plate with the electric charge logo.
Precautions for operation
1) Filtered coolant should be used as the cooling medium, and there should be nofloating matter, particles, etc. in the liquid supply circulation system;
*Note: The cooling medium should use the coolants produced by manufacturers. It is not allowed to mix them with different substances by yourself. Otherwise, we will not be responsible for any problems caused. It is recommended to choose organic coolants. Inorganic coolants contain phosphorus, silicon, boron, molybdenum, nitrate, etc., which will generate precipitates over time. The recommended manufacturers for coolants: Great Wall, Shell, etc.
2) When the ambient temperature is below 0 ℃, the water in the sump and spray pipeline must be completely discharged to prevent icing damage to the equipment;
3) Equipment should avoid midway wire, and parallel use with other equipment is strictly prohibited;
4) If there is any abnormal situation (such as a burning smell), the equipment should be shut down, disconnected from the power supply, and get checked;
5) There are emergency stops on electric cabinets A and B and the entry door. When an emergency occurs, press the emergency stop, then the power circuit breaker will be disconnected immediately. After the emergency is reset, turn the main circuit breaker to OFF, then power ON the switch again;
Figure1 Entry Door Emergency Stop
6) Circuit breaker MCB-A1 only disconnect power to power distribution cabinet A;
7) Circuit breaker MCB-A2 only disconnect power to power distribution cabinet B;
Figure 2 Schematic diagram of the location of MCB-A2
8) Circuit breaker MCB17 only disconnect the control cabinet
9) In order to prevent danger, when repairing a single computing unit, the power switch of the corresponding computing unit in the power distribution cabinet must be disconnected, then unplug the network cable, water supply interface, and lastly unplug the power supply of the computing unit and begin repairing the computing unit. If the entire container needs to be powered off, the steps are as follows:
a) first, disconnect 210 computing units
Figure 3 Schematic Diagram of Power Distribution Cabinet
b) wait for 10 seconds, then disconnect the main power supply of the control device
Figure 4 Interior of the Electric Control Box
c） disconnect the main switch of the two power distribution cabinets
*Note: Since the container lighting circuit is led from the main power distribution cabinet, please bring portable lighting if you want to perform the above operation.
Figure 5 Schematic Diagram of the Main Switchboard
d） If necessary, disconnect the main switch at the transformer end as well. The switch-off sequence should be strictly conducted in accordance with the above requirements
10） Do not open the protective cover on the fan
11） Do not operate the equipment when hands are wet, otherwise, it may cause electric shock. Exit routes must be free and unobstructed, no materials or equipment may be placed within the exit route.
*Note: Power off the equipment when not in use for a long time.
*Note: This is the water-cooling container parameter of AVIC version 1.3, if your product is other manufacturers or other versions, it may be slightly different from this parameter. This parameter is for reference only.
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.
|Contact us >|