AntSpace HK3 V2 Water Cooling Container Safety Instructions
The water cooling system should shut off power if not in use for a long time.
——this can prevent accidents from happening
Qualified and authorized personnel to perform maintenance and other operations on the electrical system
(1) A fire extinguisher should be provided before the cooling system in the container is started; (equipment should have an additional fixed location for a fire extinguisher or have relevant installation instructions).
(2) Equipment must be reliably grounded, should verify the protective grounding resistance to ensure continuity, which should be less than 0.3Ω, otherwise, there may be a risk of bodily injury or death.
(3) Only clean the equipment after shutting it down and turning off the power, otherwise it may cause electric shock or injury, also do not use water to clean the equipment.
(4) Be sure to check whether the valve (if there is a valve) is open before starting the equipment.
(5) Electric distribution cabinet and electric control cabinet operation safety provisions:
Before the operation of the distribution cabinet A/B and electric control cabinet, should ensure that the cabinet door is locked to prevent personal injury such as electric shock while avoiding salt spray, moisture, dust in the air or other conductive materials into the interior of the distribution cabinet and electric control cabinet.
When the power is on, it is forbidden to touch the single board, cables, terminals, modules, sensors, and other equipment inside the cabinet to avoid accidents.
In case of malfunction, odor or abnormal sound, turn off the main circuit breakers MCB-A1, MCB-A2, and MCB17 of the three electric cabinets or press the emergency stop button on the container door as well as the two electric cabinets, otherwise, it may cause electric shock or fire accident.
a. Prohibited unauthorized personnel from opening the electric distribution cabinet.
b.The electric distribution cabinet can only be opened when the main circuit breaker is OFF.
Please read this manual carefully before using this equipment, if you have any difficulties or questions, please ask the factory for help
*Note: This is the water-cooling container parameter of AVIC version 1.3, if your product is other manufacturers or other versions, it may be slightly different from this parameter. This parameter is for reference only.
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.
|Contact us >|