This troubleshooting step applies to the below ANTMINERs:
A3 // B3 // D3 // L3+ // L3++ // fixed frequency S9 // V9 // X3 // Z9 // Z9 mini
Download and reload the firmware at our official website:
Run the miner for 20 minutes after loading the firmware.
After reloading the firmware, check the following:
1. Check your mining pool URLs and settings very carefully. They can be found on the Miner Configuration tab. Any error, including spelling errors or spaces in the pool URLs, can cause this.
- Also check your miner's connection with the mining pools, this could happen when there's an issue connecting to the mining pools.
2. Confirm that your internet and network is stable. Most customers are unaware that their network configurations or router settings can cause this error. You may use the Ping button under the "Network" and then "Diagnostic" to make sure your miner can receive data.
3. Check the voltage on the front and rear fans. If the front fan shows a lower voltage, swap the front and rear fans.
Read the kernel log for "Fatal Error: some Fan lost or Fan speed low". This message means the fans might have issues. Replace with a working set and test.
4. Reset the miner.
5. Disconnect all hash boards from both the power supply unit and the control board. Reboot the miner with only the control board connected. If the error message still appears then we need to replace the control board.
6. If the error message still persist but does not appear when only the control board is connected, run the miner with just one hash board at a time.
If the hash boards are found to be defective, create a repair ticket and return the hash board to us for repair
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.
|Contact us >