Issue: the hashboard lost chips or ASIC status showed X after running for a certain time.
For example, a working D3 hashboard has 60 ASIC chips and the picture below shows Hashboard No.1 lost chips, No.2 is normal, and No.3 shows X.
1. Replace with a good known PSU to test.
2. Confirm the miner is grounded well.
3. Confirm the network is normal by,
1 Network =>2 Diagnostics => 3 Enter pool stratum => 4 Ping => 5 Check the result
Packet loss: 0% means normal.
Delay Time: avg. should below 100ms and the max. should not exceed too much. (e.g., ping stratum.antpool.com ）
4. Confirm the miner is running in a normal temperature environment and without dust accumulation or other debris attached.
5. If all the steps above can't solve the problem, please send the device back for repair.
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.
|Contact us >|