1. The fire resistance rating of the building of super computer center should not be less than level 2.
2. The construction plane and spatial layout should be flexible and meet the technological requirements of super computer center.
3. The clear height of super computer center should be determined according to the height of rack and the requirements on pipeline installation and ventilation. When building a new super computer center, the clear height of super computer center should not be smaller than 4.0m.
4. Deformation joint should not pass the computer room area of super computer center.
5. Super computer center and support area should not be laid out directly below water use area and should not be next to electromagnet interference source.
6. Technical shaft should be installed when pipe needs to pass through floor.
7. The completion surface of the first floor of new-built super computer center should be at least 0.3m higher than outdoor terrace.
8. Super computer center should have staff entrance and cargo entrance separately and cargo entrance should have cargo lift with service radium not less than 80m.
9. The main part of super computer center should be laid out separately from office and auxiliary part. Office area should have restroom, duty room, maintenance room, testing room, temporary storage area and other necessary offices. Maintenance room and testing room should have good natural ventilation and lighting condition.
Building Energy Efficiency
1. Architectural climate zoning of super computer center and the thermal design of enclosing construction should meet the requirements of current national standard Design Standard for Energy Efficiency of Public Buildings GB50189. When water evaporation cooling method is adopted, the thermal design of the enclosing construction outside computer area in super computer center can refer to the relevant requirements of Industrial Building Energy Saving Design Standard.
2. The material selection of the enclosing construction of super computer center should meet the requirements of heat preservation, heat insulation, fire prevention, moisture proof, less dusty, etc.
1. The combustion performance of the material selected in interior decoration design should meet both the requirements of this code and the relevant requirements of current national standard Code for Fire Prevention in Design of Interior Decoration of Buildings GB50222.
2. In the interior decoration of super computer center, the material selected should be sealed well, dust-free and easy to clean, and meet environment protection requirements. When temperature and humidity changes, the material should have little deformation with surface electrostatic dissipation performance. Strong hygroscopic materials and insulating polymeric materials without surface modification treatment should not be used as surface layer.
3. The ceilings and walls of super computer center should be decorated to meet functional requirements. The surface should be flat, smooth, dust-free and glare-free, and convex and concave surfaces should be reduced.
4. The floor of super computer center should be designed to meet functional requirements and should adopt anti-static floor.
5. When super computer center is provided with water-using equipment, measures to prevent water overflow and water leakage should be adopted.