Temperature, Humidity and Cleanness
1. The temperature and humidity of super computer center should meet the operational requirements of super computers; when the operational requirements of super computers have not been determined, implement according to appendix.
2. The air dust concentration of super computer center should meet the requirements of ISO Class9. In the test under statistic conditions or dynamic conditions, the suspended particles with particle size ≥ 0.5μm should be less than 35200,000/m3.
3. In addition to conforming to the requirements of this code, the air quality of super computer center after decoration should also meet relevant requirements of current national standard Indoor Air Quality Standard GB/T18883.
Noise, Electromagnet Interference, Vibration and Static Electricity
1. The noise value tested in long-term fixed working position should be smaller than 60dB (A).
2. The field strength of radio disturbance environment in super computer center and support area should not be bigger than130 dB (μv/m) in the frequency range of 80MHz~1000MHz and 400MHz~2000MHz; and the field strength of power frequency magnetic field should not be bigger than 30A/m.
3. The absolute value of static voltage of insulators in super computer center and auxiliary area should not be bigger than 1kV.
Article is closed for comments.