1. The design of fire-protection and fire extinguisher systems should meet current national standards Code of Design on Building Fire Protection and Prevention GB50016 and Technical Standard for Water Mist Fire Extinguishing System GB50898.
2. Super computer Center should have automatic fire-extinguishing system, and automatic fire-extinguishing system should adopt water mist fire extinguishing system. If automatic fire-extinguishing system is not adopted, fire extinguishers are needed.
3. Super computer center should set up automatic fire alarm system and meet the requirements of current national standard Code for Design of Automatic Fire Alarm System GB50116.
Fire Protection and Evacuation
1. The fire resistance rating of super computer center should not be lower than level 2.
2. When super computer center is designed according to factory, the fire risk class of super computer center should be class C. The distance from any point in super computer center to the nearest exit should be carried out according to relevant requirements (Code of Design on Super Computer Center). The evacuation of office part should be carried out according to the relevant requirements (Code of Design on Building Fire Protection and Prevention).
3. When super computer center is located in another building, fire partition with fire resistance limit not less than 2.0h and floor with fire resistance limit not less than 1.5h should be adopted between super computer center and other functional rooms. The door on fire partition should adopt class A fire-retarding door.
4. The super computer center with building area bigger than 120m², the number of emergency doors should not be less than two and should be dispersed. When the super computer center with a building area no more than 120m² or the super computer center that is not bigger than 200 m² and located at the end of pocket corridor, and the distance from any point in computer room to emergency door is no more than 15m, one emergency door is OK and the clear width of emergency door is not less than 1.4m. The emergency door of super computer center should be opened in evacuation direction and should be automatically closed. Make sure the door can be opened in computer room under any circumstances. Corridors and staircases should be clear with obvious exit signs.
5. The ceilings, wallboards (including core materials) and partitions should be incombustible substance and must not adopt organic composite materials. Floor and other decorations should use decoration materials not lower than level B1.
6. The distance from super computer center to other buildings should be carried out according to the requirements of relevant chapters and parts (Code of Design on Super Computer Center).
Article is closed for comments.