This applies to all APW series PSU.
Follow the below steps to test if the PSU is broken or not:
1. Make sure the power cord is plugged properly.
2. Set the multimeter to D/C to check the D/C voltage of the PSU.
3. There are two methods to plug the probes:
- Connect either red or black probe to the yellow and black connectors.
- Plug either red or black probe into the positive and negative terminals of the PSU.
4. Check the voltage readings, if it shows 12 ± 0.5 V, it means that the PSU is working fine. If it shows 0 V, it means the PSU is not working and needs to be repaired.
Create a repair ticket and return the PSU to us for repair.
Alternatively, you may purchase new PSU here >
If you are still unable to solve this problem, contact us for further assistance.
|Contact us >|