I. Version and problem description
1. The S19 Hydro mining uses the APW11_17V-21.6V V1.3 PSU, as follows:
2. Pay attention when replacing the PSU or purchasing accessories. The version of the PSU sold on the official website is APW111721b, as follows:
3. The wiring position of the copper bars of the version b PSU on the official website is different from that of version APW11_17V-21.6V V1.3. When replacing the PSU of version APW11_17V-21.6V V1.3, the corresponding Copper strip, Voltage regulating lines and power conversion lines also need to be replaced.
II. The replacement steps
1. Remove the back cover of the mining machine, remove all the copper screw, remove the Copper strip, and unplug the voltage regulating line and power conversion line. And remove the old PSU.
2. Replace the PSU with a new one, and screw on all the screws (Note that some have 4 hashboards and some have 3 hashboards).
3. Plug in the voltage regulating line and the power conversion line.
4. Install the back cover (before, check whether there is a short circuit, interference, etc., if there is no problem, install the back cover), and the assembly is complete.
5. Power on and start the test. If the PSU is still abnormal, upgrade the latest firmware on the official website.
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.
|Contact us >