There are three connection points between the power supply and the miner：
1. Wire connection with 4pin or 6pin connector
2. Conductive copper plug and socket connection
3. Fixed conductive copper bar
It is necessary to prevent the occurrence of poor contact, reverse connection of positive and negative poles, etc., which may cause board loss, core loss, burnout and other failures of the computing board.
- Wire connection with 4pin or 6pin connector
1. Pay attention to the direction of the pins and the base, and do not insert them backwards. The correct direction can be judged by the shape of the buckle, pin and base.
A: Snap；B：Trapezoidal pin；C：Square pin
2. When carrying the miner, it is strictly forbidden to hold the wire directly, otherwise it will cause the connector to become loose or deformed.
3. The hash board generally requires 3 sets of 6PIN plugs, which must be fully plugged in
- Conductive copper plug and socket connection
1. Pay attention to whether the copper plug is completely embedded in the card slot. Due to handling, vibration, improper installation, etc., the copper plug may not be completely inserted into the card slot. As shown in the figure below, you need to press or reinstall to make the copper plug fully fit into the card slot.
2. The copper plug lock must be installed correctly
3. After many times of disassembly and assembly of the copper plug, poor contact with the base may occur. Use needle-nose pliers to adjust the slot gap to ensure that the copper plug is in full contact with the slot.
- Fixed conductive copper bar
Ensure that each screw is fastened, and there is no missing installation, non-fitting, etc.
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.
|Contact us >|
Please sign in to leave a comment.