- RT(real time) hashrate is zero and Avg.(average) hashrate is low.
- Both RT and Avg. hashrate are zero.
- Miner status shows no data
Possible Causes and Troubleshooting Steps
1. ASIC chips or hashboards are not working as expected.
a. Check if data cables are plugged tightly
b. Upgrade the latest firmware
2. Network or Mining Pool Issue
a. Check whether the worker name and pool address is correct.
b. Ensure the network is operating without problems.
3. Fan Issue
Check the kernel log and if you see "Fatal Error: some Fan lost or Fan speed low!":
Check the fan cables carefully or replace with a working fan to test.
4. Abnormal Temperature
Know the normal operating temperature rage for your miner:
The miner's hashrate would show ZERO if the temperature exceeds the limit:
5. PSU Issue
The ASIC status usually shows all X and the temperature display abnormally (E.g. all 15)
Replace with a good known PSU to test.
6. If all the above steps can't solve the problem, return the miner to us for repair.
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.
|Contact us >|
Article is closed for comments.