Below describes some damages that cause the hash boards to be scrapped because they can no longer be repaired. These types of damages are not covered by the warranty as described in our ANTMINERs Service Terms and Conditions page and the warranty will be voided.
*Note: Example pictures below describe the typical patterns. The fault location and damage degree of different miners are different. The final inspection result shall prevail.
1. Corrosion/oxidation: Product is corroded or oxidized partially or completely and can no longer be repaired.
2. PCB bonding pad falling off: Chip bonding pad has fallen off and can no longer be repaired.
3. Board burnt: PCB is burnt partially or massively and can no longer be repaired.
4. PCB board routing burnt: PCB circuit is burnt badly and can no longer be repaired even by jump wire.
5. Bonding pad burnt: PCB bonding pad is burnt badly and can no longer be repaired.
6. PCB fracture: PCB is deformed badly or PCB fractures, and can no longer be repaired.
7. Heat sink or chip falling off: A larger number of chips on the board are damaged badly and can no longer be repaired.
8. Power supply PCB burn-through: PCB is burnt to open circuit or short circuit, and can no longer be repaired.
9. Power supply board burnt: Local circuit and components are burnt badly and can no longer be repaired.
10. Power board circuit burnt: PCB routing is burnt out and can no longer be repaired even by jump wire.
11. Corrosion of power supply PCB board: PCB circuit is corroded to break and can no longer be repaired even by jump wire.
When the hash board is returned to our repair sites and is found to be in scrapped condition, we will offer the following options:-
1. Dispose of it.
2. Return a similar scrapped hash board at your cost.
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.
|Contact us >|
Hi, please, can you check again if the hashboard that you are reporting it's mine? the date of your report is earlier than the arrival of my hashboard.
thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
I got a non working hashboard. I run my D3 for less then 24 hours when one of the 3 Hashboard showed a error message. I controlled the Temp. by turning the frequency down to 431 for a MH/s of 15'300 - so not overclocked (original setup by BITMAIN is frequency 537, so that it could reach the promised 19xxx MH/s) i made sure that it does not exceed 75 - 77 degree, the hashboard is not showing any damage, any burned parts or chips, all chips are in place - not one has fallen out and nothing is broken nor corroded/oxidized ...and BITMAIN is refusing to replace / repair it. They say that they void the warranty without having even had a look at the part...what a joke
Article is closed for comments.