When should I clean and dust the miners?
1. When you find the casing of the miners becoming dusty.
2. When the miners are found to be not running properly due to dust accumulation or other debris attach on the hash board which affect the heat dissipation.
3. When you inspect the miner. Clean the dust regularly, we recommend doing it once a month
*IMPORTANT: The miners must be shut down.
Equipment: Air Compressor + Air Gun
Air Pressure range: 0.7 +/- 0.05 MPa
How to clean and dust?
1. Use the air gun to gently blow the front and rear fans twice
2. Put the air gun close to the fan, be careful not to touch the grille or fans blades to prevent damage, blow every gap for 2-3 seconds and repeat the steps 2 to 3 times.
If the air gun cannot blow out the dust because of the high humidity (causing the dust to be stuck), you need to remove the fan and brush out the stubborn dust.
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.
|Contact us >|