How to Download IP Reporter and Use it to Find IP
Function: Find miner IP
Purpose: It is convenient to find the IP of the corresponding miner when the IP of the miner is in DHCP mode
- Go to the official website https://www.bitmain.com, click "CustomerSupport" -- "Firmware Download".
- Select "Others" on the left under "Firmware List", and then select "IP reporter" on the right.
- Or click the link below to download
Software download address: https://file12.bitmain.com/shop-product/firmware/IP%20Reporter.zip
- The IP mode of the new miner is DHCP, and there is no fixed IP; the miner with a fixed IP can also use this software to confirm the IP.
- Only applicable to WINDOWS XP, WIN7, WIN10 systems, other systems are not applicable.
- This software can only be used when the miner and the computer are in the same network segment.
Precautions for use
- To use the software, the files must be decompressed, and the decompressed files can be placed in any folder.
- The miner must be working normally.
- The computer and the miner are in the same network.
- When you open the software for the first time, the software requires network permissions, you must click "Allow access".
- Open the software and click "Start".
- Press the IP button on the miner for 1 second and release it.
- Check the IP of the miner on the computer.
4.Click "OK" to close the pop-up window.
5.Click "Skip" to continue, you need to press the IP reporter button of the miner again.
6.Click "Stop" to pause the software.