- Unable to swipe
- No display on the interface
- Unable to set up the mining pool
Reasons and Solutions
- The firmware upgrade problem is usually the problem of the IE kernel browser. When upgrading the firmware, you need to use Google or Firefox browser. Other browsers may have compatibility problems. IE browser is prone to problems.
- The mining pool cannot be set up. Please confirm whether the firmware is the test firmware. It is impossible to set the miner information of the mining pool in the test firmware. You need to swipe or upgrade the firmware released by the official website without saving the configuration.
- If the card swipe is unsuccessful, generally the SD card is not well prepared. There are several things that need to be paid attention to when preparing the SD card: the SD card needs to be formatted as FAT32 format, and the card swipe package needs to be decompressed and then copy the root directory to the SD card. The operation needs to strictly follow the tutorial.
- After an accidental power failure during the upgrade, if the upgrade cannot be performed or the card swipe is unsuccessful, it generally needs to be repaired.
- If the problem is still not solved by following the steps above, it is the problem of the control board and needs to be returned to the factory for repair.
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.
|Contact us >|
Please sign in to leave a comment.