- The miner restarts automatically
- The hashrate is unstable
Reasons and Solutions
- Interference. The miner is an electronic product and is sensitive to electromagnetic interference. When the control signal is interfered, the miner may restart. When the chip is interfered with, it may cause abnormality of the chip or hash board. Generally, it can be restored after restarting, and it can be prevented by grounding and shielding.
- The power supply is unstable. When the miner is working, the current of the power output of the hash board can reach 200-300A, and the power output for the liquid cooling miner is higher. When the power output fluctuates greatly, it will cause the hash board to restart, which is not easy to detect. You can usually try to replace the power supply.
- The voltage is low or the voltage is unstable. To detect this problem, you need professional equipment or an experienced electrician to check.
- The control board is damaged. The control board is the center of the miner, which is equivalent to a microcomputer. The flash memory contains firmware programs. When the control board is abnormal, it will also cause the miner to restart. Generally, it can be restored to the factory settings .
- The chip is unstable. Generally, it can be found by querying the log. The chip is lost or unstable, which can be returned to the factory for repair directly.
- The network is unstable, and there is a certain probability that the miner will restart. Generally, you can try to change the network cable or network port for local inspection.
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.
|Contact us >|
Please sign in to leave a comment.