Please run your server in accordance with the following requirements
1. Basic Environmental Requirements:
1.1. Climatic Conditions:
1.2. Site Requirements of the Server Running Room:
- Please keep the server running room away from industrial pollution sources:
- For heavy pollution sources such as smelters and coal mines, the distance should be more than 5km.
- For moderate pollution sources such as chemical industries, rubber, and electroplating industries, the distance should be more than 3.7km.
- For light pollution sources such as food factories and leather processing factories, the distance should be more than 2km.
- If unavoidable, the site should be chosen in the perennial upwind direction of the pollution source.
- Please do not set your location within 3.7km from the seaside or the salt lake. If unavoidable, it should be built as airtight as possible, equipped with air conditioning for cooling.
1.3. Electromagnetic Environmental Conditions:
- Please keep your site away from transformers, high-voltage cables, transmission lines, and high-current equipment, for example, there should be no high-power AC transformers (>10KA) within 20 meters, and no high-voltage power lines within 50 meters.
- Please keep your site away from high-power radio transmitters, for example, there should be no high-power radio transmitters (>1500W) within 100 meters.
2. Other Environmental Requirements：
The server running room shall be free of explosive, conductive, magnetically conductive and corrosive dust. The requirements of mechanical active substances are shown below:
2.1 Requirements of Mechanical Active Substances
|Mechanical Active Substance||Requirement|
|Dust (suspended)||<= 0.2mg/m3|
2.2 Requirements of Corrosive Gas
|Note: ppb (part per billion) refers to the unit of concentration，1ppb stands for the volume ratio of part per billion.|
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.
|Contact us >|