What are the benefits of on-site repair service to our miners? To put it simply, it saves money and time. By repairing machines on the spot and getting off and on the shelf at any time, not only the repair and testing process is speeded up, but also the time and cost of transportation are saved. Next, this article will introduce ANTMINER after-sale on-site repair in details from three aspects:
Ⅰ. What is On-Site Repair Service?
The repair engineer goes to the customer's site to carry out repair of mining machines. On-site repair service is divided into on-site repair covered by warranty and on-site repair not covered by warranty. The on-site repair covered by warranty is free of charge, while the on-site repair not covered by warranty is subject to the price quoted on the official website.
Ⅱ. How to Apply for On-Site Repair Service?
Log in your BITMAIN account, click [Customer Support] - > [After-Sales Support] on the interface of [Customer Service], and entering into the interface of the after-sales support self-service platform;
- Click [Repair Request], and tick "On-Site Repair" for the Type of Ticket on the Create a Repair Ticket interface.
3. Fill in the form and submit the application. Please be sure to fill relevant information about [Model & Quantity of Defective Model] and [Whether to Repair the Equipment Not Covered by Warranty] in the Remark column.
III. Points for Attention of On-Site Repair
- On-Site Repair Service: Based on your requirements, we will arrange repair engineers of Authorized Service Center to provide On-Site Repair Service for ANTMINER mining machines and its power supply, control boards, hashboards and other accessories at your mining site when you successfully submit your application.
- You shall arrange for staff to interface with on-site repair engineers and ensure safety of their personal and property during the period of on-site repair.
- If there is no Authorized Service Center in the country where your mining farm is located, you shall bear the costs of transportation between the departure place and the Site and the accommodation expenses during the on-site service period of our designated Outsourcing Service repair personnel, or provide corresponding transportation conditions and accommodation conditions to our Outsourcing Service repair personnel.
- If the number of complete machines or related accessories needed to be repaired accumulates more than 100, you can apply for On-Site Repair Servicer via the official website; If your equipment is still in the warranty period, we will provide free repair service. If your equipment contains machines whose warranty has expired, you shall prepay a minimum of USD5,000 as deposit and we will arrange on-site repair engineers for you as soon as the deposit has been paid.
- In order to conduct On-Site Repair Service more effectively, you shall provide the following on-site repair conditions: 1) Make sure that the defective machines have been partially removed off the shelves in advance and sorted out; 2) Provide suitable site for on-site repair and test.
- The on-site engineers will submit end-of-service tickets, and the pending payment orders for machines not covered by warranty (i.e. machines whose warranty has expired) will be generated automatically according to the price quoted on the official website system (https://www.bitmain.com/) Please pay the repair fee not covered by the warranty within 3 days after receiving the pending payment orders, if no payment is made within the time limit, such fee will be deducted from the deposit, and if the deposit is insufficient to cover the fee, you shall pay the fee in time after receiving the notice from the customer service personnel.
- The repair engineers are responsible for recording repair capacity on a daily basis and such table shall be signed and confirmed by both repair engineers and mine leaders authorized by you with a letter of authorization. (--- attached the Authorization Letter template)
- To ensure our following up on the On-Site Repair Service, you agree that the repair engineers use their mobile phones and other devices to collect photos of the machines to be maintained during the period of on-site repair (at least one photo of each machine to be maintained clearly showing its SN code).
- The on-site repair of a good quality machine has a 15-day warranty period starting from the time of completion of repair recorded in the system.
- If the authorized repair engineers are shut down due to reasons not caused by BITMAIN, or there is no repair capacity for reasons not attributable to BITMAIN (e.g. power failure, relocation, inability to provide services due to infrastructure of repair workshop and not timely removing the defective machines off the shelf, shut down due to not timely paying the deposit according to the notice, etc.). Provided that the repair engineers obtain your written confirmation, you shall pay for the loss of working time (USD200/person/day) to them during the periods, starting from the actual shutdown date to the day when the shutdown situation disappears and repair services can be provided normally, and any period of not less than one day is counted as one day.
- For operation and deposit costs not covered by On-Site Repair Services, please confirm with the official online customer personnel.
※ANTMINER After-Sale shall have ultimate interpretation power over all terms and conditions abovementioned.
※ Related document: Authorization Letter template
If you have more questions, welcome to contact ANTMINER Customer Service.
|< Contact us >|
Article is closed for comments.