- The rejection rate of the mining pool refers to the ratio of the data rejected by the mining pool to the total number of sent data when the mining machine sends data to the mining pool.
- If the hashrate of the miner is not affected, this parameter can be ignored.
- According to different algorithms and hashrate, the miner sends data to the mining pool every few seconds or ten seconds. This data has certain requirements. When the submitted data is abnormal and does not meet the requirements of the mining pool, the mining pool will reject the data, and the rejection rate of miners will increase.
- The main reason for the high rejection rate of mining pools is network instability.
- The mining machine data is sent to the mining pool server, which is divided into 3 nodes, the local network, the operator network, and the mining pool server. The following common exceptions will cause the mining pool rejection rate to increase.
- Local network: generally interference, network cable virtual connection and other problems
- Operator network: generally the network node is unstable
- Mining pool server: server exception
Note: Generally mining pools can cooperate with the test, please contact the mining pool customer service.
Please sign in to leave a comment.