Case 1——All the new miners can’t get IP
- Check if the network has DHCP enabled and it must be enabled.
- Check whether the MAC binding is enabled on the network and it must be disabled.
- Check whether the router connection and settings are normal
Case 2—— Parts of the new miners can’t get IP
- Check whether the switch can normally connect the network cable.
- Check if the range of IP is sufficient
- Ask the router manufacturer about how many devices can be routed
Case 3——All miners can't mine; the miner has acquired the IP, and the computer can access the Internet normally.
- Check whether any of the network configuration is disabled. Please consult with a professional network engineer.
- Check whether the network operator shuts down the mining pool port. Please consult with a professional network engineer.
- Check if the mining pool and miner settings are normal
- Place two miners in other networks. If it could operate normally, then there is a problem with the network.
Case 4——Parts of the miners can’t mine
- Check if the router or switch is normal
- Check if the power is normal
Case 5—— Unable to find IP after changing the miner’s location
Solution: reset the miner.