This method applies to the following situations:
- The miner is power-off in the upgrading process.
- The miner cannot start (cannot find IP).
- The miner can only use the default factory workers.
Prepare before you go:
- Computer with Windows XP system or above
- Card reader
- 16G or TF (Micro SD) memory card with less storage
- Download the A3 firmware to computer in advance here: https://shop.bitmain.com/support.htm?pid=00720180209143414844tTh8x2o706B6
- Download the program that TF needs and unzip it: https://shop.bitmain.com/support.htm?pid=007201604120945219855QObfk20066C
Let us jump into the three steps.
First, copy the program.
- Install the TF card on the card reader, and then connect to the computer.
- Format the TF card, as in FTA32
- Copy the extracted file to the SD card, and take out the TF card.
Second, please put the TF into the control board.
- Power on the miner after installing the TF
- Take out the TF after the miner gets its IP
Third, upgrade the firmware
Please uncheck “keep setting” and reload the firmware.
Please refer to the website below for the video about how to upgrade the firmware