Applicable to the following situations:
- The miner is powered off in the upgrading process.
- The miner cannot start (cannot find IP).
- The miner accepts only default workers.
- Computer running Windows XP system or later
- Card reader
- 16G or TF (Micro SD) memory card with less storage
Following these steps:
1. Download the A3 firmware to computer available here: https://service.bitmain.com/support/download
Find A3 on the left sidebar and click to access the firmware file.
2. Download the installer program and unzip it:https://service.bitmain.com/support/download Go to the left sidebar and click Flashing SD card with image >> Tools and Instructions to Image SD card. The files will appear. Select the file for your miner.
3. Insert the Micro SD card into the card reader and connect to the computer.
4. Format the Micro SD card to FAT32
5. Copy the extracted file to the Micro SD card
6. Insert the Micro SD card into the control board
7. Power on the miner
8. Remove the Micro SD card after the miner gets its IP address
9. Update the firmware (uncheck “keep setting”) following this guide : https://youtu.be/iFQ_0P3USBs