I have L7 (8800 MH) which has inconsistent outlet temp.
The last hashboard has one sensor indicating 94 C. Every now and then the miner shuts down due to high temp at 95 C.
What I've tried:
- Upgrade to latest firmware (ANTMINER-L7-release-202201241601.bmu)
- Disassemble the miner and replug all fan/power connections
- Clean the hash board by using blower
I think this 10 C different is unusually inconsistent with other sensors. I've tried to remove hash board from the case, but unable to do so. So I just dust out from the front and at the back.
What I want to ask for help:
- What I can do? It's still in warranty, but shipping takes time. If there is any solution, I prefer to do it myself
- How can I remove hash board from the case. Below is what I've dissembled, but I unable to pull hash boards out. I cannot see any screw. The hash boards are kinda stick to the case.