Ant Training Academy & ViaBTC Joint Subsidy Assistance Plan
Dear Bitmain users,
Ant Training Academy is now working with ViaBTC to launch a joint subsidy assistance plan for the maintenance training. The qualified users could apply for RMB 400 subsidy when signing up for the Ant Training Academy “Miner Maintenance Training” course.
How to apply for subsidy?
- Application duration: June 22 - December 31, 2020 (UTC)
- Qualified applicants: ViaBTC users whose total hashrate of BTC & BCH & BSV ≥ 30P in their main and sub-account are qualified to apply.
- Available quota: 6 places per month. Every month, we will select 6 applicants according to their hashrate and application time to distribute 60 USD subsidy each, which can be used for course fee deduction directly.
- Application steps:
- Click HERE to complete the subsidy application form. Once approved, you will receive an email notification.
- Click the “Miner Maintenance Training” course link given in the email to fill in required information, and make a note in the last column: ViaBTC user & ViaBTC registered email (e.g. ViaBTC user, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If successfully approved, ATA will deduct your 60 USD subsidy as course fee and inform you to finish the final payment.
- After the payment is completed, please wait for further notice of the course’s start date.
Note: Training site: Shenzhen, China (Please apply for the course based on your actual situation)
For detailed course info, please refer to “Maintenance Training Guide”.
ViaBTC and ATA reserve the right of final interpretation of the above contents.
Please sign in to leave a comment.