The instruction contains the following points:
Ⅰ. S19 Pro+ Hydro Server Check before Use
1.The Inspection of New Machine Signing
a、When signing for the new machine, please check whether the appearance of the package is damaged. If there it is damaged, please take the photo and contact customer service for processing immediately;
b、After unpacking, please check whether the server case is deformed, and whether the fan and connecting line are damaged. If there is any damage, please take the photo and contact customer service for processing immediately;
c、Check whether there is any abnormal sound of the server, if there is any abnormal sound, please contact customer service immediately;
a、The server should be connected to a router or switch without POE function;
b、The server can only be connected to the router or switch by wire;
c、The recommended ambient temperature is 25~30℃;
d、The recommended ambient humidity is lower than 65%RH;
e、Pay attention to dust and foreign objects, so as not to corrode the computing board or affect the heat dissipation of the server;
f、It is recommended to use Google kernel browser or Firefox browser to browse the server background;
*Note: It is strictly forbidden to plug and unplug the power cord and signal line. The AC side of the server power supply must be reliably grounded.
Ⅱ. Basic Descriptions of S19 Pro+ Hydro Server
The S19 Pro+ Hydro server is one of the Bitmain’s newest versions in the 19 hydro server series. Power supply APW11 is part of S19 Pro+ Hydro server. All S19 Pro+ Hydro servers are tested and configured prior to shipping to ensure easy set up.
1. Please refer to the layout above to place your goods in usage in case of any damage.
2. DO NOT remove any screws and cables tied on the product.
3. Please note that the actual server shall prevail.
4. There must be an external specific Surge Protection device complying with IEC/EN 61643-11 either in front of the power supply or outside the end system (in a separate distribution box or as part of the building installation).
5. Do not plug or remove the device when it is powered on.
6. The external of the power supply shall have a disconnecting device, which can disconnect L1&L2&L3 simultaneously.
7. The S19 Pro+ Hydro server shall be used simultaneously with the ANTSPACE HK3. Please click here for more details of ANTSPACE HK3.
2. S19 Pro+ Hydro Server Components
APW11 Power Supply:
Ⅲ. Use and Setup of S19 Pro+ Hydro Server
To set up the server:
The file IPReporter.zip is supported by Microsoft Windows only.
1. Go to the following site:
2. Download the following file: IPReporter.zip.
3. Extract the file.
The default DHCP network protocol distributes IP addresses automatically.
4. Right-click IPReporter.exe and run it as Administrator.
5. Select one of the following options:
■ Shelf, Step, Position – suitable for farm servers to mark the location of the servers.
■ Default – suitable for home servers.
6. Click Start.
7. On the control panel, click the IP Report button. Hold it down until it beeps (about 5 seconds).
The IP address will be displayed in a window on your computer screen.
8. In your web browser, enter the IP address provided.
9. Proceed to login using root for both the username and password.
10. In the Protocol section, you can assign a Static IP address (optional).
11. Enter the IP address, Subnet mask, gateway and DNS Server.
12. Click “Save”.
13. Click https://support.bitmain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018950053 to learn more about gateway and DNS Server.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact BITMAIN Customer Support.
|< Contact us >|