I. Overview of Ant Training Academy
‘Ant Training Academy’ is a training service upgrading project (hereinafter referred to as ‘Ant Academy’ or ‘Academy’) launched by Bitmain based on years of knowledge dissemination and technology inheritance and accumulation. It is the sole training institution and certification authority officially certified by Antminer. Currently, ATA offers optional maintenance training courses: onsite maintenance training and online maintenance training. Onsite maintenance training includes level-1 maintenance training and level-2 maintenance training. Online maintenance training includes training videos and documents, online trainer guidance and Q&A. ATA maintenance training is aiming to allow more participants to further develop the skills needed in maintaining Antminers, and later more training courses will be launched in accordance with various needs.
Ⅱ. Who is suitable to participate in the online maintenance training?
The trainees who are in need of Antminer maintenance training while the onsite attendance is limited due to certain reason（e.g: Covid-19 epidemic limitation）.
Ⅲ. Online Maintenance Training Course Contents
Online maintenance training is made up of 3 phases. Material explanation, Q&A, examination and evaluation are involved in each phase. The duration for the online training is 14 days, trainees can arrange the online learning time flexibly excepting for the assessments.
1. Course Contents:
Online Maintenance Training
|Theory explanation: Operation & Maintenance Guide, Maintenance Guide||1|
|Chip Welding Demonstration||1|
|phase-1: Q&A, Examination and Evaluation (30%)||3|
|Testing Platform Setup||1|
|phase-2: Q&A, Examination and Evaluation (20%)||3|
|phase-3: Q&A, Examination and Evaluation (20%)||3|
|Written Examination||Theory Assessment（30%）||1|
*Trainees can arrange the online learning time flexibly with exceptions for the assessments.
2. Assessment: 3 phases examination and evaluation (70%) + theory assessment (30%).
IV. What will you receive after successfully completing the ATA course?
The participant who has successfully passed the assessments will be receiving a “Certificate of Accomplishment” and the authorization to purchase materials on our official website.
|Certificate Name||Issue to||Certificate Significance||Related Award|
|Antminer Maintenance Engineer Qualification Certificate||The participant who has successfully passed the online maintenance training||relevant Antminer model maintenance ability||Authorization to buy materials|
IV. How much is the fee?
1. Charge Note：
|Online Maintenance Training||1. Training videos and documents;
2. Online trainer guidance and Q&A;
*Training arrangement will be set according to the participant’s payment order, and the paid tuition is nonrefundable.
2. The fee shall be deducted or waived in such cases：
① For those who complete new course registration and payment between January to April 2021 will receive:
- $50 off coupon on course material purchase;
- A chance to win a $300 registration discount;
② For the returning trainees who remark application ID or order ID when applying for new training, there will be a $30 discount for the order.
③ Providing the individual who will attend the training possesses a diploma in electronics or a relevant national certified maintenance technician certificate, there will be a $30 discount for the order.
④ Retaking the online training for free;
Note: The trainee who failed the final assessment can reapply for the online training for free within 30 days after the complement of the current training. The personnel participating in the training is forbidden to change. Each training order only has one chance to reapply.
⑤ For the trainees who have already applied for the onsite training could participate in the online training for free.
⑥ Meeting other preferential policies.
Coupons shall not be used in combination, the coupon with the highest value shall prevail.
* For trainees who can fulfill the online training and pass the online training assessments, he or she would not be required to attend the onsite training to obtain the material purchase authorization and the completion certificate. In this case, the extra fee will be refunded to the Bitmain account.
Ⅵ.Preparations before the Online Training
Please prepare the required maintenance tools in advance so as to fulfill all the practices during the whole training.
Recommendation for the maintenance tools list:
|Category||Quantity||Unit||Referential Purchase Link|
|Adapter for Test Jig||1||/||https://item.jd.com/16458162619.html|
|Blade Holder + Blade||1||Set||https://item.jd.com/16013614556.html|
|Knife-shaped Solder Tip||1||/||https://item.jd.com/1633656.html|
Special remark: For the trainees who are in need of the maintenance materials while having no access to purchase on our official website, we Ant Training Academy would authorize the corresponding account in advance. The authorization would be canceled if the trainee fails the final online assessment.
Ⅶ. Application for Online Training
Support>>Technical Support>>After-sales Service Application>>Apply (Maintenance Training)
2. Approval for the Application
The application status will turn to “Approved” once the application is verified, please find out this order in your user center and pay for it.
(How to pay: shop.bitmain.com.cn >> Login >> User Center >>After-sales Service>> My Service Order >> Pay)
The order cannot be canceled or modified once it’s approved.
3. The application status will turn to “Scheduled” once the training date is confirmed.
Ⅷ. Warm Prompts
1. The training arrangement will be set according to the participant’s payment order, and the paid tuition is nonrefundable.
2. The copyright of the ATA Online Maintenance Training videos is owned by Bitmain. Without the permission of the copyright owner, no unit or individual may reprint or extract this work, or use this work for other purposes. Please contact Bitmain's official customer service if there is any need of reprinting or extracting.
3. There are various maintenance ideas and solutions. Operation methods and working habits also vary from person to person. Improper operations of the heat gun, soldering iron, power supply, etc. during the maintenance will cause certain risks. Please be sure to know about how to use the tools and take necessary safety precautions in advance. The maintenance training videos are only for contents explanation and demonstration, ATA will not be held liable for the problems that occur.
4. For achieving better training effects, trainees shall preview the relevant training materials before it starts.
5. Trainees shall prepare the required repair tools in advance. If the trainee is unable to conduct practical training due to the lack of tools, he/she will not be able to pass the assessment. In this case, neither certificate of completion will be issued nor the material purchase account will be authorized.
6. Online training is an auxiliary part of onsite training, which you can learn in advance. It plays the role of a preparatory course for the trainees to participate in onsite training later.
7. The final interpretation right of the above terms belongs to Ant Training Academy.