I. Overview of ANTMINER Maintenance Training Center
‘ANTMINER Maintenance Training Center’ is a training service upgrading project (hereinafter referred to as ‘AMTC’) launched by BITMAIN based on years of knowledge dissemination and technology inheritance and accumulation. It is the only training center and certification authority officially certified by ANTMINER. Currently, AMTC offers optional maintenance training courses: onsite maintenance training and online maintenance training. Onsite maintenance training includes training machines,materials and tools. Online maintenance training includes training videos and documents, online trainer guidance and Q&A. AMTC maintenance training is aiming to allow more participants to further develop the skills needed in maintaining ANTMINERs, and later more training courses will be launched in accordance with various needs.
Ⅱ. Who is suitable to participate in the online maintenance training?
The trainees who are in need of ANTMINER maintenance training while the onsite attendance is limited due to certain reason（e.g: Covid-19 epidemic limitation）.
Ⅲ. Online Maintenance Training Course Contents
Online maintenance training is made up of 3 phases. Material explanation, Q&A, examination and evaluation are involved in each phase. The duration for the online training is 14 days, trainees can arrange the online learning time flexibly excepting for the examinations.
1. Course Contents:
Online Maintenance Training
|Theory explanation: Operation & Maintenance Guide||1|
|Chip Soldering Demonstration||1|
|phase-1: Q&A, Examination and Evaluation (30%)||3|
|Testing Platform Setup||1|
|phase-2: Q&A, Examination and Evaluation (20%)||3|
|Maintenance Demonstration of Hashboard and Maintenance Introduction to the Control Board and Power Supply||1|
|phase-3: Q&A, Examination and Evaluation (30%)||3|
|Written Examination||Theory Examination（20%）||1|
*Trainees can arrange the online learning time flexibly with exceptions for the examinations.
2. Examinations: 3 phases practical examinations and evaluation (80%) + theory examination (20%).
IV. What will you receive after completing the AMTC course successfully?
The participant who has successfully passed the examinations will be receiving a “Certificate of Accomplishment” and the authorization to purchase materials on Bitmain.com.
|Type of Certificate||Issue to||Certificate Significance||Entitlement|
|ANTMINER Maintenance Engineer Qualification Certificate||The participant who has successfully passed the online maintenance training||relevant ANTMINER model maintenance ability||Authorization to buy materials and download test files|
IV. How much is the fee?
1. Charge Fees：
|Online Maintenance Training||1. Training videos and documents;
2. Online trainer guidance and Q&A;
*Training arrangement will be set according to the participant’s payment order, and the paid tuition is nonrefundable.
2. The fee shall be deducted or waived in such cases：
① For the returning trainees who remark application ID or order ID when applying for new training, there will be a $30 discount for the order.
② The individual who will attend the training possesses a diploma in electronics or a relevant national certified maintenance technician certificate, there will be a $30 discount for the order.
③ Retaking the online training for free;
Note: The trainee who failed the final examination can reapply for the online training for free within 30 days after the completion of the current training. The personnel participating in the training is forbidden to change. Each training order only has one chance to reapply.
④ For the trainees who have already applied for the onsite training could participate in the online training for free.
⑤ Meeting other preferential policies.
Coupons shall not be used in combination, the coupon with the highest value shall prevail.
* For trainees who can fulfill the online training and pass the online training assessments, he or she would not be required to attend the onsite training to obtain the material purchase authorization and the completion certificate. In this case, the extra fee will be refunded to the BITMAIN account.
Ⅵ.Preparations before the Online Training
Please prepare the required maintenance tools in advance so as to fulfill all the practices during the whole training.
Recommendation for the maintenance tools list:
Special remark: For the trainees who are in need of the maintenance materials while having no access to purchase on our official website, AMTC would authorize the corresponding account in advance. The authorization would be canceled if the trainee fails the final online assessment.
Ⅶ. Application for Online Training
BITMAIN Official Website>>Mining Resources >>AMTC>>Join us >>Apply(Maintenance Training)
2. Approval for the Application
The application status will turn to “Approved” once the application is verified, please find out this order in your user center and pay for it.
(How to pay: https://www.bitmain.com/ >> Login >> User Center >>After-sales Service>> My Service Order >> Pay)
The order cannot be canceled or modified once it’s approved.
3. The application status will turn to “Scheduled” once the training date is confirmed.
Ⅷ. Warm Prompts
1. The training arrangement will be set according to the participant’s payment order, and the paid tuition is nonrefundable.
2. The copyright of the AMTC Online Maintenance Training videos is owned by BITMAIN. Without the permission of the copyright owner, no one or individual may reprint or extract this work, or use this work for other purposes. Please contact BITMAIN's official customer service if there is any need of reprinting or extracting.
3. There are various maintenance ideas and solutions. Operation methods and working habits also vary from person to person. During the maintenance, improper operations of the heat gun, soldering iron, power supply will cause certain risks. Please be sure to know about how to use the tools and take necessary safety precautions in advance. The maintenance training videos are only for content explanation and demonstration, AMTC will not be held liable for the problems that occur.
4. For achieving better training results, trainees shall preview the relevant training materials before it starts.
5. Trainees shall prepare the required repair tools in advance. If the trainee is unable to conduct practical training due to the lack of tools, he/she will not be able to pass the assessment. In this case, neither certificate of completion will be issued nor the material purchase account will be authorized.
6. Online training is an auxiliary part of onsite training, which you can learn in advance. It plays the role of a preparatory course for the trainees to participate in onsite training later.
7. The final interpretation right of the above terms belongs to ANTMINER Maintenance Training Center.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply within 3 working days.