The supplemental clauses contain the following:
This Supplemental Clauses on On-Site Repair Service (hereinafter referred to as "Supplemental Clauses") is a supplementary agreement about On-Site Repair Service (as defined below) on the basis of the After-Sale Repair Clauses. Unless otherwise defined in this Supplemental Clauses, the terms used in this Supplemental Clauses shall have the same meaning as those terms in the After-Sale Repair Clauses.
1. Requirements for Applying for On-Site Repair Service
We provide the following on-site repair service (hereinafter referred to as “On-Site Repair”): the repair engineer goes to the customer’s site to carry out repair of mining machines, which is divided into On-Site Repair covered by warranty and On-Site Repair not covered by warranty. The On-Site Repair covered by warranty is free of charge, while the On-Site Repair not covered by warranty is subject to the price quoted on the official website.
If you meet all of the following requirements, you may submit an application for On-Site Repair on this Website by following the path of “Customer Service — Customer Support — After-Sales Support — Repair Request — On-Site Repair”, clicking “On-Site Repair”, filling in the form and submitting it.
- The number of units of defective Products is more than 100;
- Other requirements and conditions specified on the order page of On-Site Repair or in the On-Site Repair manual.
Please note that the application conditions for On-Site Repair may change from time to time. Please refer to the application conditions that We require at the time of placing the order.
2. Mode of Implementation of On-Site Repair and the Rights and Obligations of Each Party
- The ticket for On-Site Repair (hereinafter referred to as “Ticket”) will come into effect after your application for On-Site Repair is reviewed by Us. You shall pay the security deposit as instructed by Us. Based on the number of On-Site Repair addresses submitted by you, a security deposit of no less than USD 10,000 is required for each On-Site Repair address, and We have the right to adjust such security deposit based on the actual situation.
- You acknowledge and agree that We will outsource the On-Site Repair to a third party (hereinafter referred to as “Outsourcing Service”) who should have the capability to repair the Products sold on this Website.
- After you pay the security deposit as instructed by Us, we will arrange the nearest Outsourcing Service personnel to the address you have reserved in the “Customer Information” in the Ticket (i.e., “On-Site Repair Site”, hereinafter referred to as “Site”, and the entry of service personnel to the site at the beginning of On-Site Repair is referred to as “Entry”, and the departure of service personnel from the site at the end of On-site Repair is referred to as “Exit”).
- You shall provide the necessary site, power and repair accessories for the On-Site Repair, and be responsible for embarking and disembarking of defective Products.
- On the day of the completion of the Product repair, you should designate a specific person to inspect and accept the repair of the Product. Your inspection and acceptance records will be uploaded to our official website on the same day. You can check the Product warranty on the day following the inspection. If you fail to sign for inspection and acceptance within one day upon our completion of the Product repair without raising any written objection, the Product shall be deemed as qualified through inspection and acceptance.
- The valid term of the Ticket shall be from the effective date to the expiry date of the Ticket. The termination date of the Ticket shall be the 20th day of the month in which you place an order (if the order is placed from the 21st day of the month to the end of the month, the termination date of the Ticket shall be the 20th day of the following month) or the Exit date of our designated Outsourcing Service repair personnel, whichever is earlier. If the repair of all the defective Products has not been completed after the termination of the Ticket, it is required that you submit a new Ticket on 21st day of the current month and pay the security deposit according to our notice (if any), otherwise the Outsourcing Service personnel designated by us have the right to refuse continuing On-Site Repair. In such case, if you refuse the exit of the Outsourcing Service personnel or refuse to pay the cost of transportation for the Outsourcing Service personnel to return to work site, you shall compensate the corresponding expense of idleness of the Outsourcing Service.
- If you fail to submit the new Ticket in a timely manner, or fail to pay the security deposit in accordance with our notice after you submit the Ticket, but our designated Outsourcing Service repair personnel actually provide the On-Site Repair, our designated Outsourcing Service repair personnel shall have the right to suspend or refuse continuing repair service until you pay the security deposit. If such situation causes the inefficient repair of the Outsourcing Service repair personnel designated by us, you should also compensate the corresponding expense of idleness of the Outsourcing Service. If any repair costs are incurred, you shall pay the repair costs to us separately based on the actual number of the Products maintained.
3. Charges and Payment Method
- Our repair fees may refer to the After-Sale Repair Quotation Reference Table, and shall be subject to the actual quotation.
- You shall bear the costs of transportation between the departure place and the Site and the accommodation expenses during the on-site service period of our designated Outsourcing Service repair personnel, or provide corresponding transportation conditions and accommodation conditions to our Outsourcing Service repair personnel. If our designated Outsourcing Service repair personnel finds that you do not meet the application conditions of On-Site Repair as specified in Article 1 after entering the site, you shall also bear the idleness cost for the time spent by our Outsourcing Service repair personnel to travel between the Site and the idleness cost shall be calculated according to the standard specified in Article 3.3 as follows.
- If our designated Outsourcing Service repair personnel is forced to suspend the work or the repair efficiency is low (less than 10 mining machines or less than 25 power sources are maintained each day) not for our reasons (such as on-site power failure, relocation, repair workshop construction, your delay in pulling the machines to be maintained off shelf, your delay in paying the deposit timely per the notice causing the shutdown, etc.), after our designated Outsourcing Service repair personnel obtains your written confirmation, you shall compensate the idleness cost of the Outsourcing Service in the aforementioned circumstances, and the idleness cost will be assessed separately based on specific circumstances, but in principle not exceeding USD200/day/person. If our designated Outsourcing Service repair personnel is forced to suspend the work due to reasons not attributable to us, the idleness cost shall be calculated upon the actual suspension time.
- We will send you the expense statement after the termination date (as defined in Article 2.8) of the Ticket based on the repair record submitted by the Outsourcing Service repair personnel each day. You shall pay the expense for the On-Site Repair within 3 days after the receipt of the expense statement. You shall settle the travel and accommodation expense of the Outsourcing Service repair personnel designated by us as specified in Article 3.2 and the idleness cost as specified in Article 3.3 directly with the Outsourcing Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that, if you fail to pay the expense for the On-Site Repair within the agreed time, we shall have the right to deduct the same amount directly from your security deposit and, if you place multiple Tickets for On-Site Repair at the same time, we shall have the right to deduct the same amount from each security deposit you have paid in the same period. If you fail to pay the travel and accommodation expense or idleness cost of the Outsourcing Service repair personnel designated by us, with the written application (attached with your written confirmation and relevant certificates) of the Outsourcing Service, we may withhold and deduct relevant expenses from your security deposit and you shall ask for invoices, receipts or other original vouchers from the Outsourcing Service. If the security deposits are not sufficient to pay relevant expenses, we reserve the right to continue to claim against you or lien other of your Products that are legally in our possession.
4. Warranty Service and Secondary Repair
- If you require us to provide free repair service for the Products, you shall create a Ticket on this Website during the Warranty Period, and ensure that the defective Product is still in its Warranty Period when it is received by our repair person on site. If your Products are approaching the expiration date of their Warranty Period, please make sure to remove them from the shelf first, so as to not prejudice your warranty rights. If the Products are not delivered to the On-Site Repair person within the period aforementioned, we will determine whether the Products are still in the Warranty Period according to the actual receipt date by the repair person.
- For the Product repaired by On-Site Repair, if the same failure occurs in the Product within 15 days from the day following the repair completion date (subject to the date shown on the Website) (“Secondary Repair”), you may apply for another repair. If our On-Site Repair person is still on site, you may directly request the repair person to carry out repair free of charge. Please be sure to sign for the repair record, so as to not prejudice your warranty rights. Upon exit of our on-site person, you may conduct Secondary Repair in the form of delivery repair by creating a ticket on our official website. Please be sure to transport the Products to the selected repair address within the time limit agreed in the After-Sale Repair Clauses after the creation of the repair ticket, so as to not prejudice your warranty rights. For avoidance of any doubt, in the event that any Product subject to On-Site Repair not covered by warranty is damaged again, within fifteen (15) calendar days following the end date of the Ticket (subject to the delivery date as indicated in the Ticket), repair free of charge is committed to be provided to the repairable Product.
5. Points for Attention
- The Outsourcing Service repair personnel designated by us will refuse to perform On-Site Repair when encountering a Product that is scrapped or not repairable on site (in the judgment of the on-site Outsourcing Service repair personnel). If you still have a need for repair, except for Products falling in End of Service ANTMINER Models (EOS), you may create a repair ticket on this Website and choose to maintain Products through delivery.
- Usually one On-Site Repair person will be stationed for one Ticket. In order to avoid delays, you may create multiple Tickets based on the number of defective Products on site.
- In order to speed up the After-Sale Repair Service, during the process of On-Site Repair, our designated Outsourcing Service repair personnel may purchase repair materials from a third party for replacing damaged Product parts. These materials have already been certified by us, and they may not be brand new or of a different brand from the original component in your Products, but they will definitely be in good working condition and at least equivalent in performance to the original component in your Products that is being replaced. The replaced parts enjoy the same warranty service in the remaining Warranty Period of the original Product.
- You and any of your designated entity (including an individual or a company, enterprise or other legal entity) receiving services from us shall actively notify us in advance if it is inappropriate to accept our On-Site Repair and shall fully understand the unexpected risk factors such as power or equipment possibly existing during the service. You shall be solely responsible for the personal and property safety of yourself and any of your designated entity (including an individual or a company, enterprise or other legal entity) to receive services, procure insurance therefor, and shall ensure the safety of our designated Outsourcing Service repair personnel and his/her properties on site. To the largest extent permitted by law, we will undertake no legal responsibility.
Except the specific provisions on On-Site Repair in this Supplemental Clauses, any other matters not mentioned herein shall be subject to the After-Sale Repair Clause.
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.
|Contact us >|