This article explains the KYC (real-name authentication) verification steps.
I. Login the official website
II. Enter the real-name authentication interface
1. Click “My Account” tab at the top right and then click “User Center”.
2. Click “Set”button and select “Go for certification”
III. Fill in the real-name certificate information
1. Select account type (individual/organization)、nationality、ID document type
If you choose passport to do the authentication, please select “passport” and it will be recognized by OCR system automatically. If you choose other certificate to do the authentication, please select “Others”.
2. Upload certificate document
3. Upload the image and type the info in the following blanks, then submit
The information must be exactly the same as the documents.
4. If the information is inconsistent with the info on the image, the system will show a prompt automatically.
If you reconfirm that the information is typed correctly, please select “Go for manual verification”, otherwise, you need to select “double-check and resubmit”button to double-check.
1. Q: Domestic mobile phone number cannot be registered, can it only be registered by email?
2. Q: How to authenticate domestic customers?
A: Mainland Chinese passports are temporarily unable to pass KYC identity verification
3. Q: Can the customer fill in the error be corrected?
A: It can be modified at any time before submission, but cannot be modified after submission for review.
4. Q: How long does manual review take? Is expedited processing possible?
A: Manual review is usually completed within one working day, and it will be postponed accordingly during holidays or at the beginning of new machine sales.
5. Q: How to check customer KYC progress?
A: Customers can check the KYC progress through the official website, including: provided, under review and passed. Now each sales group has opened an inquiry account, which can be inquired by themselves. The "under review" status includes the need to supplement information or re-upload files due to incorrect filling or uploading by the customer. The relevant requirements for supplementary recording or re-uploading will be notified to the customer through the official website system.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact BITMAIN Customer Support.
|< Contact us >|