AntSpace HK3 V2 Water Cooling Container Electrical Wiring
- Because there are two 500kW distribution cabinets inside the container, in order to ensure safe and stable operation of the equipment, the mining site should be prepared in advance two 3-phase five-wire cables with 500kW load (no specified specifications).
- The cable line is accessed from the upper two openings on the container exhaust fan side, specific location is shown in Figure 1 (Note: The rain cloth and rain cover are required for protection). The cable is connected from the top junction box of the two distribution cabinets, extending all the way to the corresponding copper row, and fixed with screws.
Figure 1 Cable Entry Hole
- There are grounding studs on both sides of the container and the distribution cabinet should also be reliably grounded. Therefore, both shell of the container and shell of the distribution cabinet need be grounded reliably.
- The phase sequence of the equipment has been determined at the factory, and when the equipment arrives at the site, it is only necessary to adapt the phase sequence of the substation at the site. The operation is as follows: connect the 3-phase power of the substation to the distribution cabinet, turn the electric control box on, observe if any power failure; if there is a power failure, adjust the phase sequence of the access to the eletric control box; if not, then it will operate normally.
- The cooling tower and container are separated, but three cooling fans, one spray pump, and one liquid level sensor are above the cooling tower. After the position of the cooling tower and the container are determined, then four motors and one sensor need to be wired. 5-a Liquid level sensor requires the installation indication point to face upwards, see Figure 2. 5 wires have been reserved. Figure 2 Liquid Level Sensor
5-b The order of the three cooling fans is not specified, but the wiring order is U, V W (from left to right), see Figure 3 for cooling fan location, where the top and side of the cooling tower have reserved wire slot, the cable needs to be arranged along with the wire slot. The spray pump wiring order is also U, V W (from left to right). Figure 3 Cooling Tower Cooling Fan Location Diagram
5-c The position of the liquid level sensor has been reserved, find NPT 1/2 nuts and gaskets from the cooling tower spare parts, remove the air grille, and install the liquid level sensor from the inside out, the installed liquid level sensor is shown in Figure 4.
Figure 4 Liquid Level Sensor Installation Schematic
Note: This is the water-cooling container parameter of AVIC version 1.3, if your product is other manufacturers or other versions, it may be slightly different from this parameter. This parameter is for reference only.