- The interface is not displayed
- The status of the 3 mining pools set are all die
Reasons and Solutions
- There is a problem with the miner itself or the configuration of the miner. Generally, the configuration of the mining pool and miners setting is wrong. For example, the address of the mining pool or the name of the miner has spaces or wrong symbols. The control board may be damaged and you can restore it to the factory setting. If it doesn’t work, replace the control board to test.
- The network is abnormal, usually due to the limitation of the local area network of the mine or the disabled port, the external network or the DNS configuration error, etc. Generally, you can ping the external network to check the network connectivity. If the ping fails, it is a local network problem. If the local port is disabled, the network administrator needs to check the interface.
If the network operator restricts the port, generally it can be fixed by pinging the external network. Under this circumstance, if it is still unable to mine, you can only try to contact the network operator to lift the port restriction.
- The mining pool is abnormal. If the network and configuration are all right, it may be a mining pool problem, some mining pool servers are abnormal, or the mining pool network problem, but these problems are generally temporary, and the mining pool will resolve the problems quickly. You can switch the mining pool first, and then switch back after the original mining pool is restored.
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.
|Contact us >|