[Door-to-Door Services for Operations Training]
I. Application Requirements
- The number of trainees under the application filed by the customers shall not be less than 10; if less than 10, the number of trainees shall be counted as 10;
- The customer shall have the site of mining farm available for training;
- The region where the application may be filed: The United States
II.Items Provided by Customer
- Training venue: Within the mining farm, there shall be the classroom or meeting room available for training, Internet, drinking water and lighting, and desks and chairs in corresponding quantity, one whiteboard, and one set of projector in the room;
- Miner for training: The customer shall provide the miners for training by itself, including approximately 30 high-quality machines of relevant model, which shall be used to learn about the installation and removal, and the system configuration operation during the period of training.
- The trainees shall bring their own laptops.
III. Items Provided by AMTC
- Training instructor
- Training tools
IV. Charge Rates
- The customer shall pay the charges corresponding to the actual number of registrants on the official website; if the number of registrants is less than 10, it shall be counted as 10.
- The customer shall bear the travel cost incurred to the instructor arising from the door-to-door training.
V. Application Procedure
- Contact with the Training Center: Download the application template, fill in the application template and then send by email with the title of [Application for Door-to-Door Training] to email@example.com;
- Confirm the training needs and the arrangement for door-to-door training;
- Sign the letter of conformation for commitment;
- Register for the course on the official website and complete the payment according to the actual needs (Note: Application shall be filed with the same account). In case of the consolidated payment, please contact the training customer service for remittance.
- According to the schedule, the Training Center shall make preparations 3 days prior to the commencement of training;
- The training shall be formally commenced on the training day.
- During the period of training, the customer venue shall be responsible for the safety of instructor and trainees;
- The training shall not be changed if the letter of confirmation for commitment is signed. If the training is rescheduled or cancelled for any reason attributable to the customer, the charges will not be refunded.