1. The total water supply per unit time of super computer center must be more than the water consumption of water curtain system per unit time.
2. Super computer center should have an area for automatic sprinkler facility and water curtain system, and the ground should have water prevention and drainage facilities.
3. In super computer center, irrelevant water supply and drainage pipelines should not pass through racks or distribution area. Relevant water supply and drainage pipelines should not be arranged above super computers. Valve should be added to the water supply pipe that enters super computer center.
4. The laying area of water curtain system of super computer center should maximally cover air-inlet area, and wind drag should be considered when choosing water curtain.
5. Super computer center should have reservoir or water storage tank. Water storage tank should be buried underground. The size of reservoir or water storage tank should be determined according to the cooling redundancy time of water curtain in super computer center.
6. Ball valve is needed in the reservoir or water storage tank of super computer center to naturally control water intake and ensure that water level stays at designated position.
7. The requirements on the selection of pump in super computer center: hoisting height is greater than the maximum height of pipeline and the number of pumps should meet N+X (X=0, 1, 2, 3……N).
Laying of Pipeline
1. Water supply and drainage pipes should adopt anti-leakage and anti-condensation measures.
2. Sleeves are needed when passing through walls and floors, and sealing measures should be adopted between pipes and sleeves.
3. Water supply and drainages pipes and their thermal insulation materials should adopt materials not lower than B1.
Article is closed for comments.