Power Supply and Distribution
1. The power load level of super computer center is third class load in the Article 2.0.1 of current national standard Code for Design on Electric Power Supply Systems GB50052.
2. The quality of electronic power supply of super computers should be in line with third load requirements and executed according to the appendix of this code.
3. Power supply and distribution system should reserve spare capacity for the expansion of hashing system.
4. Outdoor power supply line should not be laid out overhead.
5. Super computer center should be powered by special distribution transformer or special circuit. Transformer can adopt dry-type transformer or oil-immersed transformer and should be placed near load.
6. The earthing type of low voltage distribution system should adopt TN system. Power distribution system should adopt TN-S system.
7. The power distribution of super computers should adopt distribution cabinet. When adopting distribution cabinet, the cabinet should be installed near electrical equipment.
8. Low voltage feeder main cabinet should be equipped with transient voltage surge protector and power source monitoring device and provide remote communication interface.
9. The power connection point of super computer center should be strictly different from the power connection point of other equipment and clearly marked.
10. Maintenance lighting and maintenance power supply are needed around transformer.
11. The distribution line laid in hidden ventilation space should adopt low-smoke halogen-free flame-retardant copper cable or adopt distribution bus. The cable should be laid along wire casing, cable tray or pass through pipe partially.
12. The cross-sectional area of neutral line should not be smaller than the cross-sectional area of phase line in distribution line; single-phase load should be evenly distributed on three-phase circuit.
1. The lighting standard value of general lighting in super computer center should be designed according to 200lx~300 lx, and general color rendering index should not be less than 80. The lighting standard value of other areas should be executed according to the requirements of current national standard —Standard for Lighting Design of Buildings GB50034.
2. The main lighting source should adopt energy-efficient fluorescent lights or LED lights. The harmonic limits of fluorescent light ballast should meet relevant requirements of current national standard Electromagnetic Compatibility Limits and Harmonic Current Limits GB17625.1. The lights should adopt zoning and grouping control measures.
3. Lights should not be installed right above equipment and the lighting uniformity of general lighting in working area should not be less than 0.7, and the illuminance value of general lighting in non-working area should not be less than the 1/3 of the illuminance value of general lighting in working area.
4. Super computer center should have standby lighting, the illuminance value of standby lighting should not be less than 10% of the illuminance value of general lighting; For the room with people on duty, the illuminance value of standby lighting should not be less than 50% of the illuminance value of general lighting; standby lighting can be a part of general lighting.
5. Super computer center should have passage escape lighting and evacuation light. The illuminance value of passage escape lighting of super computer center should not be less than 5 lx, and the illuminance value of passage escape lighting of other areas should not be less than 1 lx.
6. The illuminating line of super computer center should be laid through pipes or cable trays.
Electrostatic Discharge Protection
1. The anti-static design of super computer center should meet both the requirements of this code and the requirements of current national standard Code for Anti-static Design of Electronic Engineering GB50611.
2. Anti-static paint or anti-static PVC flooring should be laid on the ground of the super computer center. The electrostatic dissipation performance should be stable for a long time and the ground should be dust-free.
Lightning Protection and Earthing
1. The lightning protection and earthing design of super computer center should meet both the requirements of personal safety and normal operation of computing system and relevant requirements of current national standards Code for Design of Lightning Protection of Buildings GB50057 and Technical Code for Lightning Protection of Electric Information System of Buildings GB50343.
2. Protective earthing and functional earthing should share a group of earthing device and the earthing resistance should be determined according to the minimum value among them.
3. For the super computer that has special requirements on functional earthing and needs to set up earthing wire separately, the earthing wire should be insulated from other earthing wires; power supply circuit and earthing wire should be laid out in the same path.
4. The metal case of all equipment, various metal pipes, metal wire casing, the metal construction of building, etc. must have equipotential bonding and earthing.
5. The equipotential bonding method of super computers can adopt S-type, M-type and SM mixed type.
6. When adopting the equipotential bonding methods of M-type or SM mixed type, super computer center should set up equipotential bonding grid, and equipotential bonding bar should be placed around equipotential bonding grid and connect earthing collector, various metal pipes, metal wire casing, the metal construction of building nearby through equipotential bonding conductors. Each super computer (rack) should adopt two equipotential bonding conductors of different lengths to connect to the equipotential bonding grid nearby.
7. Galvanized flat iron should be laid out in the dense place of racks or pipes and the cross-sectional area of galvanized flat iron should not be less than 160mm².
Article is closed for comments.