Caution: It is strongly recommended that using typical power can make sure your miner can work well. You can use one PSU to power multiple boards. Do not attempt to power one board with more than one PSU. All PCI-E ports are required to plug in while powering up the board.
How to choose the correct power cord for your miner?
1. Please note that power cords or network cables are not included when you purchase the miner.
2. We recommend using the power cord which is working current that can withstand is 10A and above .
3. The 220V input port of BITMAIN PSU uses the C14 plug, as shown on the left side of the below picture; and the power cord connected with it uses the C13 plug, as shown on the right side of the below picture.
4. The recommended length of the power cord should be 1.5m or less.
The following picture shows an example of the 220V input power cord.
5. Please refer to the parameters of each model of PSU in the following links，as well as the power standard of the country where the miners are located, and choose a power cord that meets the local electrical power safety standards.