What are the benefits of on-site repair service to our miners? To put it simply, it saves money and time. By repairing machines on the spot and getting off and on the shelf at any time, not only the repair and testing process is speeded up, but also the time and cost of transportation are saved. Next, this article will introduce ANTMINER after-sale on-site repair in details from three aspects:
Ⅰ. What is On-Site Repair Service?
The repair engineer goes to the customer's site to carry out repair of mining machines. On-site repair service is divided into on-site repair covered by warranty and on-site repair not covered by warranty. The on-site repair covered by warranty is free of charge, while the on-site repair not covered by warranty is subject to the price quoted on the official website.
Ⅱ. How to Apply for On-Site Repair Service?
- Log in your BITMAIN account, Click on the avatar in the upper right corner,Enter [User Center]
- Click [My Repair Ticket] in After-Sales Service on the left,Then click [Create a Repair Ticket] on the top, enter the next interface, click [Confirm].
3. First click [ Apply for On-Site Repair ], then add New Address,Please be sure to fill
relevant information about Model & Quantity of Defective Model and Whether to
Repair the Equipment Not Covered by Warranty in the Remark column,Select have
read and agree and click Submit.
III. Points for Attention of On-Site Repair
- On-Site Repair Service: ANTMINER After-Sale will arrange third-party repair personnel to conduct on-site repair at the customer's mining site. The customer shall bear the expenses of accommodation, travel and ensure personal safety of the repair personnel.
- If the number of machines to be repaired is more than 100, a ticket can be submitted on the official website for on-site repair service, for which the customer should pay security deposit. After completing the payment of security deposit, ANTMINER After-Sale will arrange on-site repair personnel.
- On the 20th day of each month, on-site engineer will submit tickets and orders will be generated in the system, and the payment order for machine not covered by warranty will be generated according to the price quoted on the official website. Customer shall pay the repair fee not covered by warranty within 3 days after receiving the payment order; if no payment is made within the time limit, such fee will be deducted from the security deposit.
- The repair personnel should record the repair capacity every day. The Daily Capacity List of On-Site Repair needs the signature by both the repair personnel and the person in charge of the Customer’s mining site for confirmation.
- To ensure our following up on the On-Site Repair Service, you agree that the repair engineers use their mobile phones and other devices to collect photos of the machines to be maintained during the period of on-site repair (at least one photo of each machine to be maintained clearly showing its SN code).
- The machine has a 15-day warranty period starting from the time of completion of repair recorded in the system.
- If the repair personnel are idle and there is no repair capacity for reasons attributable to the Customer (power failure/relocation/not timely removing defective machines off the shelf/construction of repair workshop, etc.), the customer shall pay for loss of working time to the third party during the period, and the fee shall be settled between the customer and the third party.
- For operations beyond the designated on-site business and security deposit fee questions, please confirm with the official online customer service, and click here to contact customer service.
※ANTMINER After-Sale shall have ultimate interpretation power over all terms and conditions abovementioned.
※ Related document: Authorization Letter template
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact BITMAIN Customer Support.
|< Contact us >|
Article is closed for comments.