This article explains where to find your resend order /reship order, and how to pay for it.
What's a resend order: Your purchase has been returned to the sender and needs to be reshipped to you.
At this stage, you would have contacted us about reshipping your packages and provided us your delivery address and courier of choice.
After submitting your request and obtaining our green light to make payment, follow the below steps.
1. Login to your BITMAIN account with the same email ID that was used to purchase this order.
Go to User Center > Resend Order and in the order ID that you would like to reship, click "Edit".
2. Enter the delivery address that you would us to reship to and click "confirm"
3. After confirming the address, the order status will change and allow you to pay. Click "Pay".
4. Select your desired payment method and click "Submit".
We currently accept payment in:
- USD wire transfer >
- BTC/LTC/BCH >
- PayPal >
*IMPORTANT: Once you have selected a payment method, it cannot be changed or reversed. Check your BCH wallet or with your banks and confirm that you are able to make payment before selecting.
PayPal method is only available for reship orders less than USD $200.
USD wire transfer
If you have selected to pay in USD, click "USD" and then "Submit" to receive the USD payment information.
NOTE: Banks typically charge for outgoing wire transfers and the fees vary from bank to bank. Check with your bank to learn about the additional charges for wire transfer and intermediary before selecting.
If you have selected to pay by the aforementioned coins, click the respective coin and then "Submit" to get receive your payment address.
Once payment has been made, it will be submitted for confirmation and after confirmation, our warehouse will be notified and a reshipment will be arranged.
You will be able to find the new tracking number and commercial invoice under "Resend order" section. This time, make sure you prepare beforehand for a successful customs clearance.
- Guide to Ensure Smooth Customs Clearance >
- Certificates that BITMAIN provides >
- Marking lower value or "gift" in the commercial invoice? >
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.
|Contact us >|
Article is closed for comments.