If the shipping and delivery time frame has passed and/or the tracking number of your package shows that it is delivered but you have not received your package, we will be happy to help you.
We advise you to do the following first:
- Verify the shipping address and make sure your order is not shipped to a wrong address.
- Look for a "Delivery Attempted" notice. The notice is given when the courier attempted to deliver your parcel, but was unable to get anyone at the address to receive. They will leave a note/card explaining the delivery details and a further delivery or the next steps you need to take.
- Search around the delivery location for your package. Sometimes the courier will place your package at somewhere secure at your address when there was no one to receive it.
- See if someone else at home or your neighbors accepted your package.
If you are still unable to locate your package, then follow the instructions below:
1. Contact the courier and BITMAIN
Always file a damage claim with the courier before contacting BITMAIN.
To contact BITMAIN, write in a support ticket here. In your support ticket, include the following information:
Moreover, Please provide us with your correct address according to below format:
All claims or inquiries about your packages such as damages, lost in transit, receiving incorrect package or wrong delivery address have to be raised within:
UPS - 14 days,
FedEx - 21 days,
DHL - 30 days,
of your package dispatch dates. We will not be responsible for any issues raised after the stipulated time.
The investigation process may take up to 6 weeks after your first initiation. The long time is due to processing time at the post office in the item's country of origin.
Stay in close touch with us and your courier. Communication is very essential during the investigation period to make sure information on your package delivery status up to date at all time.
The courier and BITMAIN will inform you on the outcome of the your claim.
We will send a replacement product if package is confirmed to lost by the carrier.
If you are still unable to solve this problem, contact us for further assistance.
|Contact us >|