Watch the tutorial video here: https://youtu.be/a8BbDtsRVH0
IP Reporter is an application that helps you find the IP address of your new miner.
To use IP Reporter you need a PC that is on the same network as the miner, with Microsoft Windows operating system. Note that Our IP Reporter only works with Windows and so the PC cannot scan for the IP address of the miners using other operating systems.
Once your miner is connected to the power supply and is put the same network, download IP Reporter to your computer.
Follow these Steps:
1. Extract the file to a convenient location on your computer.
2. Right‐click IPReporter.exe and run it as Administrator. The following screen will appear.
3. Select either of the following options:
- Shelf, Step, Position – suitable for farm servers to mark the location of the servers.
- Default – suitable for home servers.
4. Click “Start”.
5. On the miner control board, press and hold the IP Report button for five seconds, until it beeps.
The miner IP address will appear on your computer screen:
On your PC, open an internet browser (note: supported browsers are Google Chrome and Firefox) and enter the IP address to the browser address bar. The miner interface will appear and you can log in.
The default log in is user name “root” and password “root”. If you change the password you must note the new password in a safe place where you can find it. The miner cannot recover a lost password.
Should you have any inquiries, feel free to contact us for assistance.
|Contact us >|