- T9+ control board is backwards-compatible with the S9 and T9. However, the control board of S9 and T9 is not compatible with T9+.
- The MicroSD card recommended capacity 4GB or 8GB. Larger capacity MicroSD cards are not recommended as they are very susceptible to errors.
- Computer running Windows XP or later with card reader.
- Download Link : https://service.bitmain.com/support/download
On the left sidebar click "Flashing SD Card With Image>>Tools and Instructions to Image SD Card. Scroll up the page and find t9+-SD Tools.zip. Load t9+-SD Tools.zip to your computer in a convenient file location.
Flashing Instructions :
- Remove control board from miner assembly.
- Shift the JP4 jumper to the right as shown below.
- Insert MicroSD card into computer and format to FAT32.
- Unzip the downloaded t9+-SD Tools.zip and copy the contents to the MicroSD card.
- Insert the MicroSD card into the card slot on the control board
- Power on the control board. Allow at least 90 seconds for the files to load automatically. When loaded, the red and green indicator lights on the control board will blink.
- Power off the control board and shift the JP4 jumper back to the original position.
- Power on the control board and access the miner interface. Go to the Upgrade page and Uncheck “Keep Settings”. Flash the firmware and run the miner for 20 minutes.