Tutorial Video Link: https://youtu.be/6_4oxhVT6hg
1. T9+ control board is backward-compatible with the S9 and T9. However, the control board of S9 and T9 is not compatible with T9+.
2. The MicroSD card recommended capacity 4GB or 8GB. Larger capacity MicroSD cards are not recommended as they are very susceptible to errors.
3. Computer running Windows XP or later with card reader.
4. Download Link : https://service.bitmain.com/support/download
On the left sidebar click "Flashing SD Card With Image>>Tools and Instructions to Image SD Card. Scroll up the page and find t9+-SD Tools.zip. Load t9+-SD Tools.zip to your computer in a convenient file location.
Flashing Instructions :
1. Remove control board from miner assembly.
2. Shift the JP4 jumper to the right as shown below.
3. Insert MicroSD card into computer and format to FAT32.
4. Unzip the downloaded t9+-SD Tools.zip and copy the contents to the MicroSD card.
5. Insert the MicroSD card into the card slot on the control board
6. Power on the control board. Allow at least 90 seconds for the files to load automatically. When loaded, the red and green indicator lights on the control board will blink.
7. Power off the control board and shift the JP4 jumper back to the original position.
8. Power on the control board and access the miner interface. Go to the Upgrade page and Uncheck “Keep Settings”. Flash the firmware and run the miner for 20 minutes.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact BITMAIN Customer Support.
|< Contact us >|
Article is closed for comments.