1. Please go to our official website click the profile to login.
And enter your username and password to login. If you don’t have a Bitmain account, please click “Sign Up” to create one.
2. After you have logged in, proceed to "Support" page, select "Warranty & Repair" and click "Create a Repair Ticket".
3. Click “Create Repair Ticket+”, followed by “Apply for Parts”.
Things to note:
- Make sure you are on our English site.
- Repair Site, it means to select a repair site to dispatch your items.
- Choose the correct spare parts as instructed. If you are unsure which spare parts to choose, contact us.
- Make sure you key in the correct address to avoid packages lost.
- Once you've submitted the ticket, you will see a small pop-up with a green tick which means that you have created the ticket successfully. The status of the ticket should be “Pending”.
- Note down the repair ticket ID and reply to us as instructed in your support ticket and wait for our approval.
- "Apply for Parts" ticket is a special type of ticket that shall be treated as valid only when instructed to create by us. Please see here for more details.