1. What is ANTMINER Maintenance Training?
ANTMINER Maintenance Training is an ongoing project by BITMAIN, which has been focusing on the dissemination of product maintenance knowledge and the transfer of technical expertise since its establishment in 2013. From the initial internal training to the introduction of " Key Account Maintenance Training" in 2017, we have been committed to improving the overall skills of industry professionals and promoting the sustainable development of the industry.
The ANTMINER Maintenance Training Course is a training program launched by BITMAIN based on years of accumulation of mining machine knowledge and maintenance technology (hereinafter referred to as "Maintenance Training"). As an officially certified maintenance training course of ANTMINER, this program is carried out in collaboration with ANTMINER's global after-sales maintenance service centers, providing students with comprehensive maintenance guidance. The course content covers ANTMINER's brand of hydro-cooling and air-cooling models of miners.
2. Admission Conditions
Minimum Class Size: Each class can commence with a minimum of 8 participants, and training will be scheduled in the order of registration.
Training locations: (New training locations will be gradually launched based on training needs, and the specific options will be available at the time of registration)
|No.||Region||Country||City/Region||Language Taught (Including Translation)||Site Code|
|1||North America||United States||Wenathcee||Chinese
|4||Middle East||United Arab Emirates||Dubai||Chinese
|Course Project||Course Duration||Course Content Overview||Course Outline
||Target Audience||Assessment Method|
1.Basic Maintenance Knowledge (Theory)
2.Hydro-cooling and Air-cooling Miner Maintenance Guidance (Theory)
3.Control Board and Power Supply Repair Guidance (Theory)
4.Welding Practical Training (Practical)
5.Miner Hashboard Fault Repair Guidance (Practical)
1.Beginners (Zero experience)
2.Participants with no welding background
|Comprehensive assessment (Practical 50% + Theory 50%)|
1. Control Board Fault Repair Guidance (Practical)
2. Power Supply Repair Guidance (Practical)
3. Hydro-cooling Miner Maintenance Guidance (Practical)
1.Students with a basic understanding of hashboard chip soldering (Very Important).
2.Students with miner maintenance experience who want to learn how to repair new models.
|Comprehensive Assessment (Practical 100%)|
1、The "Advanced Course" is scheduled to start in the first quarter of 2024. Pre-registration for students has now begun. The organizer will schedule the training based on the number of student registrations.
2、The "Advanced Course" does not include welding training. Therefore, registered students must have a basic understanding of hashboard chip soldering and miner maintenance experience. Students should choose the corresponding course based on their own abilities. Otherwise, the organizer reserves the right to reject your application, and will not be responsible for the final training outcome.
We issue graduation certificates to students who successfully pass the course assessment, providing them with qualifications in the maintenance of ANTMINER mining equipment models. This certificate will serve as a global standard for evaluating miners' ability to repair ANTMINER equipment and will be used as a reference for pricing miners' services. Additionally, we offer additional rewards to exceptional students in each term, including access to purchase accounts for maintenance materials and access to the BITMAIN duffel bag.
Please refer to the table below for details about our certificate benefits.
|Certificate Content||Recipient||Significance of the Certificate||Related Rewards|
|Maintenance Training Graduation Certificate||Students who successfully pass the graduation assessment of the ANTMINER Maintenance Training Course||Demonstrates competence in the maintenance of ANTMINER equipment models||1.Access to purchase accounts for maintenance materials|
|Best Student Graduation Certificate||Students who successfully pass the graduation assessment of the ANTMINER Maintenance Training Course and rank first in the current training assessment||Recognizes the top-performing student of the current training period||
1. Access to purchase accounts for maintenance materials
2. Get 1 BITMAIN Shoulder Bag
Note: If the actual number of participants for a class falls below 8, the organizer may adjust the rules for selecting the Best Student of that term.
In order to ensure the quality of education and provide students with a higher level of training service, the organizers will collect training fees from registered students.
The fee structure is as follows:
|Maintenance Training Packages||Service Details||Fee Structure (USD per person)|
|United States||Canada||Paraguay||United Arab Emirates|
1.Maintenance Training Service (2 weeks)
2.Free Maintenance Training courseware
|$2,399||To be announced||$2,099|
1.Maintenance Training Service (2 weeks)
2.Free Maintenance Training courseware
|$2,399||$2,399||To be announced||$2,099|
1.Training fees do not include expenses for meals, accommodation, transportation, etc. Please arrange these on your own. If you need assistance, please contact ANTMINER customer support.
2.Training sessions will be scheduled based on the order of payment. Paid tuition fees are non-refundable.
3.If you do not pass the training assessment, you can request a retraining within 30 days after the completion of the current maintenance training by sending an email to email@example.com with the email subject: “Request for Retraining”(Transportation and Accommodation Self-Arranged)
4.Once registration for training is submitted, it cannot be changed. Each training order allows for one opportunity to retake the training. Retraining participants are not eligible for the "Best Student" selection.
**Limited-time offer: Sign up for ANTMINER Maintenance Training Course and complete the order payment (based on the time of account entry) before December 31, 2023, and you can enjoy a limited-time repair fee discount of $100! Sign up for the first repair training in Washington, USA, from December 4th to December 15th, and enjoy a limited-time discount of $300, with an amazing price of only $2099!
6.Preparation for Enrollment
Each student should bring the following items for their enrollment:
|Type:||Category:||Reference Purchase Link|
|Customer Supplied||1 Laptop (Windows OS)||/|
|1 USB Flash Drive (16GB/32GB)||https://www.temu.com/goods.html?|
|4 Memory Cards (8GB/16GB)||https://a.co/d/8kJDqyI|
|1 Card Reader||https://a.co/d/2BbtgCe|
|Note: During the training, repair tools and testing fixtures will be provided, and students are not required to purchase them. However, after the training concludes, these tools will be collected uniformly, and it is strictly prohibited to take them away from the training site.|
BITMAIN Official Website >> Customer Support >> After-Sales Service Application >> Create New Service Request >>Select Maintenance Training >> Pay training fees online
8.ANTMINER Maintenance Training Course Enrollment Guidelines
- We will arrange your training based on your payment status, and paid tuition fees are non-refundable.
- After confirming your enrollment in the current training session, if you are unable to attend for personal reasons, you must submit a request to reschedule or replace the trainee at least 10 days prior to the training date (not including the 10th day). The organizer may make adjustments in such cases. If a trainee requests to reschedule or replace a trainee within 10 days of the specified training date (including the 10th day), rescheduling or cancellation will not be possible.
- If a trainee is unable to attend the training for personal reasons, it is considered as forfeiting the current training. Paid fees cannot be deferred or refunded. Please arrive at the designated location on time according to the notification. If you fail to arrive at the training site on the specified date, the organizer will consider you to have forfeited your training qualification. Attendees must present valid personal identification upon entry. If the actual attendee does not match the registration information, the organizer has the right to deny entry to the training site.
- The "ANTMINER Maintenance Training Course (Advanced Course)" does not provide welding training. If a trainee registers for this course, they must have a basic understanding of hashboard chip soldering and miner maintenance experience. Trainees should choose the appropriate course based on their abilities; otherwise, the organizer has the right to reject your application and is not responsible for the final training outcome.
- To meet customer demand for hands-on Power Supply Maintenance Training, the organizer has added a power supply maintenance practical course to the maintenance training program. Due to the risk of capacitor explosions in power supply maintenance practical work, the "ANTMINER Maintenance Training Course (Basic Course)" provides only theoretical instruction and instructor-led demonstrations of power supply maintenance. The "ANTMINER Maintenance Training Course (Advanced Course)" includes both instructor-led demonstrations and trainee practical exercises in power supply maintenance. The organizer will implement appropriate safety precautions for power supply maintenance practical work. If trainees designated by customers choose to participate in the power supply maintenance practical course, they must sign a "Safety Commitment" before participating and adhere to power supply maintenance safety operation standards. The organizer is not responsible for any accidents resulting from trainees' violation of safety guidelines during practical work.
- After confirming your enrollment in the current training, if unforeseeable events occur (including but not limited to extreme weather, infectious diseases, government control, changes in laws or policies, and other government actions) that prevent the training course from proceeding as scheduled, we will reschedule the training course and notify you as early as possible. The tuition fees you paid for the current training course will be used for future course training. If rescheduling results in additional expenses for you (such as accommodation and transportation costs), you will be responsible for covering those costs.
- After confirming your enrollment in the current training, if the organizer unilaterally reschedules or cancels the training course, we will make every effort to notify you in advance. The tuition fees you paid for the current training course will be used for future course training, and any additional expenses incurred by our unilateral rescheduling or cancellation of the training course (such as accommodation and transportation costs) will be borne by the organizer.
9.ANTMINER Maintenance Training Course Management Regulations
- Participant information should match the registration form, and trainees are required to verify their personal valid identification (original) upon entering the training site.
- To ensure the security of the training site assets, trainees are not allowed to bring large luggage, ANTMINERs, accessories, personal maintenance tools, etc., into the training site without permission.
- Smoking is prohibited at the training site. Trainees are not allowed to use mobile phones, cameras, camcorders, drones, or any electronic devices to photograph any products, instruments, or equipment within the park without permission. Any violation will result in BITMAIN's right to cancel the training qualification.
- The training hours are from 9:00 to 18:00. Trainees who are late or leave early three times during the training may have their training qualification canceled by BITMAIN.
- During the training, trainees must adhere to on-site management requirements. Maintenance tools should be neatly arranged, and maintenance workstations must be kept clean.
- Unauthorized modification of the mining configuration of teaching ANTMINERs to gain improper profits is strictly prohibited. Upon discovery, BITMAIN has the right to cancel the training qualification.
- When performing practical maintenance, trainees must adhere to the requirements of the "Safety Commitment" and follow the instructions of the instructor and teaching assistants for maintenance operations. Without permission, trainees are not allowed to move, repair, or test ANTMINERs (including hashboards and power supplies) to prevent accidents such as miner falling, impact injuries, electrostatic discharge (electrocution), power short circuits, explosions, or fires.
- Cheating and impersonation during examinations are strictly prohibited. If any misconduct is detected during the examination, the examination qualification will be revoked, and the examination results will be invalidated.
- During the training, trainees must sign and register when receiving maintenance materials and other assets. If any assets are lost, they must be compensated at the market price. If trainees cause damage to training assets intentionally, they will be required to compensate according to the market selling price.
The right to revise the above terms and the final interpretation are reserved by BITMAIN.