Rejected shares are shares that your miner worked but were not submitted in time to be included in the block. The rejection rate is the proportion of the rejected shares number to the total number of shares submitted by the miner. The smaller the rate, the higher the efficiency.
Articles in this section
- Antpool Basic Knowledge
- How to Withdraw BTC earnings in Antpool?
- How to Mine ETH&ETC
- How to Calculate Your Earnings in Antpool ?
- Antpool Payment Methods & Fees
- How to delete/restore your sub-account?
- How to mine Zecash with CPU?
- Mining Software for Zec/ETH/ETC
- How to unlock your wallet address? How to restore your deleted litecoin sub-account?
- How to apply Antpool VIP Request?