Rejected shares are shares that your miner worked but were not submitted in time to be included in the block. The rejection rate is the proportion of the rejected shares number to the total number of shares submitted by the miner. The smaller the rate, the higher the efficiency.
Articles in this section
- How to Connect Antminer E3 to AntPool
- Connect Antminer B3 to Pools_Anpool
- Connect Antminer X3 to Pools_Anpool
- Connect Antminer S9/T9/S7 to Antpool
- Antpool Basic Knowledge
- How to Withdraw BTC earnings in Antpool?
- Connect Antminer A3 to Pools_Anpool
- How to Mine ETH&ETC
- How to Calculate Your Earnings in Antpool ?
- Antpool Payment Methods & Fees