It is normal. The calculating process of miners is not a stable output and it is expected to get the average hash rate and earnings. The status of miners, working environment and network stability and other factors would also affect the hash rate. To keep stable earnings, the administrators working in a mining field have to check out all the related factors.
Articles in this section
- Antpool Basic Knowledge
- How to Withdraw BTC earnings in Antpool?
- How to Mine ETH&ETC
- How to Calculate Your Earnings in Antpool ?
- Antpool Payment Methods & Fees
- How to delete/restore your sub-account?
- How to mine Zecash with CPU?
- Mining Software for Zec/ETH/ETC
- How to unlock your wallet address? How to restore your deleted litecoin sub-account?
- How to apply Antpool VIP Request?