Some types of damages, as detailed below, cannot be repaired and the hash board is considered scrapped. These types of damage are not covered by the warranty and the warranty will be voided.
If the hash board is returned and found to be in scrap condition, we offer the following options:-
1. Discard the hash board.
2. Return a similar scrapped hash board at your cost.
3. Quote a working replacement hash board. The price will be based on the current price of the Antminer.
Below describes some conditions that cause the hash board to be scrapped:
1. The hash board is burnt because of overclocking or any other reasons.
2. The hash board is corroded or oxidized because of high humidity or any other reasons.
3. The PIN (tiny silver white cables, marked with red box) of chip has fallen off because of either improper packing or corrosion.
PIN is lost as seen in the red circle, compared with the good PIN in the blue-green circle.
4. PCB is broken as a result of any other damage caused by the user.
5. The hash board has been immersed in oil or liquid, excluding Antminer S9-Hydro