Use the SD card to restore the miner’s program, and this method only applies to L3, L3 +, L3++ miner.
Applicable in the following Issues:
- the miner is power-off in the upgrading process.
- The miner can not start (can not find IP).
- The miner accepts only default workers.
- computer running Windows XP system or later
- card reader
- 16G or TF (Micro SD) memory card with less storage
Follow these steps :
1. Download the firmware to computer available here: https://service.bitmain.com/support/download
Find your miner on the left sidebar and click to access the firmware file.
2. Download the installer program and unzip it: https://service.bitmain.com/support/download
3. Insert the Micro SD card into the card reader and connect to the computer.
4. Format the Micro SD card to FAT32
5. Copy the extracted file to the Micro SD card
6. Insert the Micro SD card into the control board
7. Power on the miner
8. Remove the Micro SD card after the miner gets its IP address
9. Update the firmware following this guide : https://cnforum.bitmain.com/bbs/topics/2694
Note: Copy the file in the following picture and paste it in the root directory of TF card, and do not paste it in the folder of TF card!