1. Correspondence of all-in-one fan
The miner has 4 fans. If a fan fails, the miner will shut down and the protection will not work. Therefore, when replacing, generally only the corresponding fan can be replaced.
The fan number on the control board corresponds to the fan number on the miner's user panel. When replacing, just find the fan socket corresponding to the fan number on the control board according to the fan number of the user panel failure. (Generally, FAN1 and FAN2 are rear fans, and FAN3 and FAN4 are front fans.)
2. Steps to disassemble the fan of the all-in-one machine
- First, remove the cover on the control board and the power supply cover (the front fan can also remove the control baffle without removing the power supply cover). Remove the corresponding screws of the cover plate and lift the cover plate up to remove it. (Note*: The control panel cover needs to be held down on the round button to remove.
- After removing the upper cover, unplug the corresponding fan power supply cable.
- Cut off the corresponding fan cable tie, and remove the fan cable protection tape.
- The rear fan wire is under the copper bar of the power supply. There is enough space under the copper bar. There is no need to remove the copper bar. The fan wire can pass under the copperbar.
- Unscrew the 4 screws corresponding to the fan to remove the fan.
1. Replacing the fan does not affect the warranty.
2. When installing the fan, pay attention to the direction of the fan. The wind direction of the fan should be from front to back.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact BITMAIN Customer Support.
|< Contact us >|